Sunday, April 02, 2006

boredom

i am: hoping for emancipation from this inveterate impecuniosity
I came from: a lucid interval
I attend: to happy thoughts
I'm taking up: lots of closet space and lots of bookshelf space
I drive: people crazy
I play: with words
I want to learn how to: swim
I am: not sorry for being me
I think: too much
I want: Francisco d'Anconia
I love: asking questions like "Was there anyone in the restrooms when the 9/11 attack happened?" "If a person happens to be wearing contact lenses when he dies in an accident, will anyone ever find out?"
I know: that you think Im dense. What if Im just pretending?
I wish: on shooting stars
I hate it when: Im told to live my life other than the way I want to live it
I crave: for pistachio ice cream and strawberries
I thrive on: books and trivia
I want a guy: who has good genes and beautiful vocabulary
I search: for answers but often don't get them
I love: books and butterflies
I can usually be found: spacing out
I love listening to: the sound of the rain outside my window

I get hyper: when i am very sleepy
I always: end up washing the dishes
I never go a day without:
stubbing my toe while walking

2 Comments:

Blogger Vigile said...

all answers were well put! XD hehe...hi lorie! ^___^

7:57 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

thanks vigile. *cheers!*

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home