Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Life's Crusade


I believe that there is someone out there God has prepared for each of us, His children, and that person is the perfect one for us. Long before a person is born, God has already planned it all.That's how great He is!

But then most of the time, people push for what they want--for what makes them happy, even temporarily.
I've seen too many people settle for lower than they are worthy of. They lower their standards for something below par--hoping at the same time that they will be, and will remain, happy. It saddens me.

But I have seen, too, those who waited...and God's plan was the best that has ever happened in their lives!They are wonderfully happy now, happy with their one true love...and happy that they made that choice.

I have done my share of mistakes, too, and that wasn't even long ago. I bargained with Him. I almost settled for less, too. It didn't take me that much time to realize that it was futile,and that it wasn't what He we wanted for me. That's how much He loves me, even if I am unworthy.That's the beauty of His Grace.

I choose not to join the common horde.That is my personal crusade. God's and mine.

Love isn't what they teach you in the movies or what you read in books. In the end, Love is that thing that comes in God's time, not yours. He will let you have your way, but he'll always want the best for you.

We do not "think" that we love someone. it's more than that. LOVE IS A CHOICE, that's why waiting is important. Waiting for HIS PERFECT TIME.


This was originally a letter I wrote to a friend.-
Lorie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home