Friday, October 31, 2008

Livin' La Vida Loca

I always get a kick out of reading Jessica Zafra. Her entry, "Not the Mos Eisley Cantina" reminds me of a conversation I have with the 'desses. Perhaps this four-day holiday is making me all sentimental. Haha.

http://jessicarulestheuniverse.com/2008/06/04/not-the-mos-eisley-cantina/

Or perhaps, I just have so much time in my hands right now and have no idea what to do with it.

Went home from work past 5 a.m. and slept a few minutes before 6:00. Really. It's that time of the month for us. My boss said she will still go trick-or-treating with her 3 kids when she gets home. She said she will probably be asleep in the car most of the time. Somehow I didn't feel so bad about our all-nighter. I mean, at least I still could catch up on sleep without having to worry about anything else.

Tracy woke me up, thinking I overslept and would miss work. Bless roommates!

Woke up again to read text messages. Two from my sisters, one from Dru. Dru's was a reply to a message I sent two days ago, when I was sick. There must have been a time delay (my guess is he was on a plane when I sent that one). Well, apparently, I'm not the only one living la vida loca.

Woke up close to 5 p.m. because our home phone was ringing, and Chezka was calling me on my mobile for grammar-check.

It's 6:41 p.m. and my day has just started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home